What is an IPO?
An IPO (Initial Public Offering) is the process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time. It could be a new, young company or an old company which decides to be listed on an exchange and hence goes public.
With the help of IPO Companies raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public or the existing shareholders can sell their shares to the public without raising any fresh capital.
Adani Wilmar Limited IPO Details, Date, Lot Size
|IPO Open Date||Jan 27, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Jan 31, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 8, 2022|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||₹4,500.00 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹218 to ₹230 per equity share|
|Lot Size||65 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1x65x230 = ₹14,950|
|Max. Lot||13x65x230 = ₹194,350|
About Adani Wilmar Limited
Incorporated in 1999 as a joint venture between Adani Group and the Wilmar Group, Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food company offering most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses, and sugar.
The company’s product portfolio is categorized into (i) edible oil, (ii) packaged food and FMCG, and (iii) industry essentials. “Fortune”, the company’s flagship brand, is the largest selling edible oil brand in India. Recently the company has focused on value-added products and has launched products such as edible oil products, rice bran health oil, fortified foods, ready-to-cook soya chunks, and khichdi, etc in line with this.
- Diversified product portfolio with leading brands catering to most daily essentials of an Indian kitchen.
- Strong brand recall and broad customer reach.
- Leadership in branded edible oil and packaged food business in India.
- One of the largest basic oleochemical manufacturers of India.
- Strong raw material sourcing capabilities from top global suppliers.
- An integrated business model with well-established operational infrastructure and strong manufacturing capabilities.
- Pan-India distribution network supported by a robust distribution infrastructure.
- Focus on environmental and social sustainability.
- Professional management and experienced board.
- Adani Enterprises Limited
- Adani Commodities LLP
- Lence Pte. Ltd
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your Demat Account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Adani Wilmer“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.