What is an FPO?
FPO refers as Follow-On Public Offer. The FPO starts after the IPO. A follow-on offering is an issuance of additional shares made by a company after an initial public offering (IPO) or we can say that it is secondary offerings.
Ruchi Soya FPO Details
|IPO Open Date||Mar 24, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 28, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Apr 6, 2022|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||4,300 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹615 to ₹650 per equity share|
|Lot Size||21 Shares|
About Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
Ruchi Soya Industries, a part of Patanjali Group. The company was Incorporated in 1986 and today it is one of the leading FMCG brands in the Indian edible oil sector. It is the largest manufacturers of soya foods with a presence across the entire value chain in upstream and downstream businesses with secured palm plantations.
Till June 2021, Ruchi Soya owns 22 manufacturing units with a total refining capacity of 11000 tonnes per day, currently, 16 plants are operational. It has a strong network distribution of 100 sale depots, 4763 distributors, and 457,788 retail outlets.
- Part of Swami Ramdev led FMCG company, Patanjali group.
- Leading company in oil palm plantation.
- Strong and extensive network distribution in India.
- Experienced leadership and management team.
Acharya Balkrishna, Ram Bharat, Snehlata Bharat, Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Patanjali Parivahan Private Limited, Divya Yog Mandir Trust, Patanjali Gramudyog Nayas, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited Beneficiary Trust, Yogakshem Sansthan, Vedic Broadcasting Limited, Patanjali Peya Private Limited, Patanjali Natural Biscuits Private Ltd, Divya Packmaf Private Ltd, Vedic Ayurmed Pvt Ltd, Patanjali Agro India Pvt Ltd, SS Vitran Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Patanjali Paridhan Pvt Ltd, Gangotri Ayurveda Limited, Swasth Aahar Pvt Ltd, and Patanjali Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd are the company promoters.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “ Ruchi Soya FPO“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” FPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.