Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||16th – June – 2021|
|IPO Close Date||18th – June – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||28th – June – 2021|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,143.74 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹815 to ₹825 per equity share|
|Lot Size||18 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1== 18×825 = ₹14,850|
|Max. Lot||13== 234×825 = ₹193,050|
About Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Limited
The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. The Institute was incorporated in 1973 and it is also known as KIMS. They provide multi-disciplinary healthcare services with a key focus on primary, secondary, & tertiary care.
In present day KIMS Group operates 9 hospitals across the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. With the brand name of “KIMS Hospitals” with an aggregate bed capacity of 3,064 including over 2,500 operational beds. KIMS won the Best Multi Specialty Hospital Award at the Indo-Global Healthcare Summit & Expo 2015. In the year of 2016 they received the Pharmacie De Qualite certification from Bureau Veritas.
- One of the largest corporate healthcare service provider in AP and Telangana.
- Highly qualified and trained doctors and medical support staff.
- Strong operational and financial performance.
- Experienced managerial team.
Dr. Bhaskara Rao Bollineni, Rajyasri Bollineni, Dr. Abhinay Bollineni, Adwik Bollineni, and Bollineni Ramanaiah Memorial Hospitals Private Limited are the company promoters.
If you haven’t Zerodha account you can open your account here
Steps to apply in IPO April through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences IPO” row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why should a company go for an initial public offering IPO?
Every company needs to expand their business. As per the valuations, the company comes with an Initial Public Offerings for the public with a price band that are decided by the merchant bankers.
Note for the Investors
- Upcoming IPO Calendar is based on the news we get from the internet so dates might vary sometime.
- We are giving just information about upcoming IPOs with details. We do not trade or offer any grey market premium for any IPO.
- Current & Latest / New IPO List is based on the DRHP filed by the companies. Upcoming IPOs list of DRHP dates might vary at a time.