India Pesticides Limited IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||23rd – June – 2021|
|IPO Close Date||25th- June – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||05th – July – 2021|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||800 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹290 to ₹296 per equity share|
|Lot Size||50 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1== 50×296 = ₹14,800|
|Max. Lot||13== 650×296 = ₹192,400|
About India Pesticides Limited
India Pesticides Limited is one of the globally operating agro-chemical manufactures in India. It is incorporated in 1984 and it is mainly deals with Folpet, Thiocarbamate Herbicide etc.
The company has diversified into manufacturing herbicide and fungicide Technical’s and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). The company provide exported agro-chemicals in 20+ countries including Australia, Asia, Africa, and European countries, contributed 62% of technical segment revenues in Fiscal 2020.
Anand Swarup Agarwal and the ASA Family Trust are the company promoters.
If you haven’t Zerodha account you can open your account here
Steps to apply in IPO April through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “India Pesticides Limited IPO” row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why should a company go for an initial public offering IPO?
Every company needs to expand their business. As per the valuations, the company comes with an Initial Public Offerings for the public with a price band that are decided by the merchant bankers.
Note for the Investors
- Upcoming IPO Calendar is based on the news we get from the internet so dates might vary sometime.
- We are giving just information about upcoming IPOs with details. We do not trade or offer any grey market premium for any IPO.
- Current & Latest / New IPO List is based on the DRHP filed by the companies. Upcoming IPOs list of DRHP dates might vary at a time.