CarTrade IPO Dates and Details – Upcoming IPO Detail Dates Issue Price
CarTrade IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||09th – Aug – 2021|
|IPO Close Date||11th- Aug – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||23rd – Aug – 2021|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2998.51 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹1585 to ₹1618 per equity share|
|Lot Size||9 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1== 1618×9 = ₹14,562|
|Max. Lot||13== 1618×117 = ₹189,306|
About CarTrade Tech Limited
Incorporated in 2000, CarTrade Tech Ltd is a multi-channel auto platform provider company. The company operates various brands such as CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTradeExchange, Adroit Auto, and AutoBiz. The platform connects new and used automobile customers, vehicle dealers, vehicle OEMs, and other businesses to buy and sell different types of vehicles. The company offers a variety of solutions across automotive transactions for buying, selling, marketing, financing, and other activities.
- A leading platform for Automotive Sales with a Synergistic Ecosystem.
- Operate various brands i.e. CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, AutoBiz, etc.
- A comprehensive range of services i.e. automotive buying, selling, financing, marketing, etc.
- Profitable and scalable business model.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “ CarTrade IPO“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.