Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||27th – July – 2021|
|IPO Close Date||29th- July – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||06th – Aug – 2021|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1513.6 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹695 to ₹720 per equity share|
|Lot Size||20 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1== 720 x20 = ₹14,400|
|Max. Lot||13== 720×260 = ₹187,200|
About Glenmark Life Sciences Limited
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited is Maharashtra based Indian Pharmaceutical company and it is Incorporated in year 2011. It is the leading manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). The company develops, manufactures, and supplies high-quality APIs for cardiovascular disease (CVS), central nervous system disease (CNS), pain management, and diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, anti-infectives, and other therapeutic areas.
Its products are being sold in India and also expoted to multiple countries i.e. Europe, North America, Latin America, Japan, etc. Currently the company has 4 manufacturing facilities at Ankleshwar and Dahej in Gujarat and Mohol and Kurkumbh in Maharashtra State.
1) To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
2) To finance capital expenditure requirements.
3) To meet general corporate purposes.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “ Glenmark Life Sciences IPO“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.