Paytm IPO Details and Dates | One 97 Communications Limited IPO Details
What is an IPO?
An IPO (Initial Public Offering) is the process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time. It could be a new, young company or an old company which decides to be listed on an exchange and hence goes public.
With the help of IPO Companies raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public or the existing shareholders can sell their shares to the public without raising any fresh capital.
One 97 Communications Limited (Paytm IPO) IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||Nov 8, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||18,300 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹2080 to ₹2150|
|Lot Size||6 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1×6 = ₹12,900|
|Max. Lot||15×90 = ₹193,500|
About One 97 Communications Limited
Incorporated in 2000, One 97 Communications Ltd is India’s leading digital ecosystem for consumers as well as merchants. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a 333 million+ client base and 21 million+ registered merchants to whom it offers payment services, financial services, and commerce and cloud services.
In 2009, the company launched the first digital mobile payment platform, “Paytm App” to offer cashless payment services to customers and now, it became India’s largest payment platform and the most valuable payments brand with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion as per Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report.
The app enables customers to do cashless transactions at stores, top-up mobile phones, online money transfers, pay bills, access digital banking services, purchase tickets, play games online, buy insurance, make investments, and more. However, merchants can use the platform for advertising, online payment solutions, offering products to customers, and loyalty solutions.
- India’s leading digital payment service platform.
- Strong brand identity with a brand value of US$6.3 billion.
- Large customer base with 333 million total customers, 114 million annual transacting users, and 21 million registered merchants.
- Paytm Super-app to access a wide range of digital payment services over mobile phones.
Paytm IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Axis Capital Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited.
- HDFC Bank Limited
- ICICI Securities Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your Demat Account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Paytm“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.