Paras Defence And Space Technologies IPO Details, Dates, Lot Size, Price
What is an IPO?
An IPO (Initial Public Offering) is the process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time. It could be a new, young company or an old company which decides to be listed on an exchange and hence goes public.
With the help of IPO Companies raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public or the existing shareholders can sell their shares to the public without raising any fresh capital.
Paras Defence And Space Technologies Limited IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||21-Sep-2021|
|IPO Close Date||23-Sep-2021|
|IPO Listing Date||01-Oct-2021|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||170.78 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹165 to ₹175 per equity share|
|Lot Size||85 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1×85=₹14,875/- INR|
|Max. Lot||13×1105 = ₹193,375/- INR|
About Paras Defence And Space Technologies Limited
Paras offers a wide range of Products & Solutions for Defence & Space Applications. With focus on Defence & Space Sector we have five verticals of our business, namely Defence & Space Optics, Defence Electronics, Heavy Engineering, Electromagnetic Pulse Protection Solutions and Niche Technologies.
With over 40+ years of sustained business growth in the area of Defence & Space Engineering, We are involved in Technologies for Rocket & Missiles, Space & Space Research, Naval Systems, Land & Armoured Vehicles, Electronic Warfare & Surveillance, ElectroMagnetic Shielding to name a few.
The company has partnered with some of the leading technology companies around the world to indigenize advanced technologies in the defence and space sectors for the Indian market. The company has 2 manufacturing plants in Maharashtra and is in the process of expanding its current manufacturing facility at Nerul in Navi Mumbai.
- Wide range of products and solutions offerings for defence and space applications.
- One of the few manufacturers of optics for space and defence application in India.
- Companies offerings are aligned with the “Atmanirbhar Bharat” and “Make in India” initiatives by the government.
- Strong R&D capabilities with a focus on innovation.
- Strong customer relationship with government arms and government organizations.
- Strong experienced management.
Sharad Virji Shah and Munjal Sharad Shah are the company promoters.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Paras Defence And Space Technologies“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.