What is an IPO?
An IPO (Initial Public Offering) is the process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time. It could be a new, young company or an old company which decides to be listed on an exchange and hence goes public.
With the help of IPO Companies raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public or the existing shareholders can sell their shares to the public without raising any fresh capital.
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||01-Sep-2021|
|IPO Close Date||03-Sep-2021|
|IPO Listing Date||14-Sep-2021|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1895.04 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹522 to ₹531 per equity share|
|Lot Size||28 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1×28=₹14,868/- INR|
|Max. Lot||13×364 = ₹193,284/- INR|
About Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Limited
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in Southern India. It is established in year 1981. The company offers a one-stop solution for pathology and radiology testing services. The company offers around 740 routine tests, 870 specialized pathology tests, 220 basic tests, and 320 advanced radiology tests. The company also offers a broad spectrum of customized health and wellness packages to its customers.
Company’s operational network consists of 80 diagnostic centers and 11 reference laboratories spread across 13 cities and towns in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, National Capital Region, and Kolkata. 96.2% of the revenue comes from Hyderabad, the rest of Telangana, and the Andhra Pradesh region.
- Largest and fastest-growing diagnostic chain in Southern India.
- Affordable, one-stop solution diagnostics service provider with a focus on superior quality.
- Strong technical capabilities, cutting-edge diagnostic testing technology and robust IT infrastructure.
- All laboratories hold National Accreditation.
- High brand recalls driving high individual consumer business.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Vijaya Diagnostic Centre IPO“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” FPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.