Sansera Engineering IPO Details, Date, Issue Price, Lot Size
What is an IPO?
An IPO (Initial Public Offering) is the process by which a privately held company becomes a publicly traded company by offering its shares to the public for the first time. It could be a new, young company or an old company which decides to be listed on an exchange and hence goes public.
With the help of IPO Companies raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public or the existing shareholders can sell their shares to the public without raising any fresh capital.
Sansera Engineering Limited IPO Details
|IPO Open Date||14-Sep-2021|
|IPO Close Date||16-Sep-2021|
|IPO Listing Date||24-Sep-2021|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1895.04 Crore|
|Issue Price||₹734 to ₹744 per equity share|
|Lot Size||20 Shares|
|Min. Lot||1×20=₹14,880/- INR|
|Max. Lot||13×20 = ₹193,440/- INR|
About Sansera Engineering Limited
Incorporated in 1981, Sansera manufactures complex and critical precision engineered components and caters across automotive and non-automotive sectors. The company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision forged and machined components and assemblies which are critical for the two-wheeler, passenger vehicle, and commercial vehicle verticals for the automotive sector. For the non-automotive sector, the company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision components for aerospace, off-road, agriculture, and other segments. The company mostly supplies forged & machined products to OEM’s.
- Leading supplier of complex and high-quality precision engineered components across automotive and non-automotive sectors which are poised to grow strongly.
- A well-diversified portfolio of segments, products, customers, and geography.
- Strong Engineering & Designing capabilities.
- Strong relationships with respected Indian and Global OEM’s.
- Skilled and experienced management team.
S Sekhar Vasan, F R Singhvi, Unni Rajagopal K and D Devaraj are the company promoters.
If you haven’t Zerodha account, you can open your demat account here
Steps to apply in IPO through Zerodha
1) Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
2) Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
3) Go to the “Sansera Engineering“ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
4) Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
5) “Submit” IPO application form.
6) Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.